Why Change Accountant?
Ask yourself the ABC questions for example:
- Are your current Accountants available to you when you need them? Are calls returned within a reasonable timeframe?
- Best Advice? Are you informed of new developments within taxation and business? Are your current accountants pro-active in helping you in claiming all the taxation deductions and reliefs allowed?
- Cost? Are you getting value for the service provided and is the service provided in a timely fashion?
- You will not get a Revenue Audit because you changed accountant
- A new accountant may have new ideas to help your business and possibly make savings
- No requirement to change accountant at year end – it can be done at anytime.
How do I change accountant? Simple as 1-2-3
- Contact us and we will discuss your requirements.
- On making the decision to appoint us as your Accountants / Auditors, we will prepare the paperwork for you to sign for our services and to appoint us as your agent so we can deal with Revenue on your behalf.
- We then write to your former accountant to request a copy of your recent Accounting & Taxation records etc.
For business owners interested in considering appointing FHM Accountants as their agents
We can meet for an initial no obligation free consultation.
Evening appointments can be accommodated.