Do You Need A Business Mentor?
Sir Richard Branson said: “I have always been a huge believer in the inestimable value good mentoring can contribute to any business. Ask any successful businessperson and they will almost certainly admit to having benefited from the advice of a mentor at some point”.
The Benefits of using a Business Mentor:
• Freedom – financial and time – one of the key reasons for being a business owner – but all too often the reality is different.
• Take control of your business.
• Establish a culture of continuous improvement.
• Grow your business to it’s full potential – create wealth rather than just income.
• Build an effective team.
• Create a sustainable business that can be sold or passed onto the next generation.
• Stress relief / time management – a good mentor will have a big part to play here.
• Work smarter, not harder – we often hear this term – a good mentor will work with you to make it a reality.
• A key component of our service is a monthly meeting with the owners / managers – by getting 3-5 key team members on board results are achieved quickly – think of this as essentially a monthly board meeting for your company to bring clarity and focus and make and implement decisions & actions.
Please note this is a stand-alone service – you do not have to change Accountants to avail of our business mentoring service. To enquire about this specialist service pleae e-mail email@example.com or phone our Gorey office on 053 948 1780.